Let me tell you that most of the food pics are from my lunchbox or snack box. Hence the bad presentation or bad pics. Please excuse for for that.
- 3 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 425g can tuna in brine, drained
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- extra-light olive oil, for shallow frying
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Peel and mash until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a small, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and paprika. Cook for 1 minute. Add potatoes and coriander into the pan. Mix well.
- Place egg and breadcrumbs in separate shallow dishes. Using 1/4 cup mixture at a time, shape mixture into small sausage shapes. Dip croquettes, 1 at a time, in egg then roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
- One-third fill a frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook croquettes, in batches, turning, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Serve with rocket leaves.